1) How long does the car coating last?
For normal occasions, it can last for 2 to 3 months.
2) Does the Shineguard Car Coating protect against scratches or just water resistant?
The Shineguard is designed to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays, acid rains and other harmful particles with its water beading effect. However, the Shineguard is not a hardening coating and thus, does not prevent scratches for your vehicle.
3) Do I need to remove old wax before applying Shineguard?
No, you don’t have to remove the old wax before applying the Shineguard.
4) What are the preparation steps for maximum result?
Wash your car thoroughly and let it dry. Make sure your car paint is clean before applying. Spray 1-3 times of Shineguard on a piece of wet cloth and wipe it evely on the car paint. Then use a dry cloth to wipe off the excess Shinegaurd.
5) Could I use this product on plastic, glass or rubber?
It is not recommended to apply on other surfaces besides vehicle body paint.
1 to 1 Warranty policy
Trapo offers 1 to 1 warranty exchange policy with faulty products from manufacturing defects. The product will be evaluated by our product specialist, any damage caused by the user is will not be part of this.