1) Does the Oxtra Antibac Spray contain alcohol?
Yes, it does contain a minimum quantity of alcohol percentage.
2) Is the Oxtra Antibac Spray safe for children?
Rest assured, the Anti-bac spray is safe to be used with kids around.
3) How many times can Oxtra Antibac Car Spray be used?
The anti-bac spray should be sprayed all at once upon opening the seal. The effect will last around a month and is recommended to be applied on a monthly basis.
4) What is the direction of use for this product?
1. Firstly, you have to turn off the engine of your vehicle.
2. Place the Anti-bac spray on a flat surface.
3. Depress the valve into lock position.
4.Leave the car door closed for 15 minutes
5. Please note that this item is only for one time usage for car interior disinfection.
1 to 1 Warranty policy
Trapo OXTRA offers 1 to 1 warranty exchange policy with faulty products from manufacturing defects. The product will be evaluated by our product specialist, any damage caused by the user is will not be part of this.