Trapo Meme Contest Entry Form
Terms and Conditions for Trapo Meme Contest
- This TRAPO Search & Win Contest (“Contest”) is organised by TRAPO Marketing Sdn Bhd (1294179-D) (“TRAPO”). This Campaign will commence on 28th of September 2020, at 12:00 a.m. and will end on 4th of October 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (“Contest Period”). TRAPO reserves the right to change any of the contest period at any time without noticing participants.
- This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years old and above.
- Permanent and/or contract employees of an organization, their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters), advertising & promotion agents, and vendors who are directly involved with this contest shall not be eligible to participate in this contest.
- Participants must follow the steps below as in order to validate their entry to the contest:
Step 1: Like our TRAPO Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/trapomalaysia/).
Step 2: Create a meme related to Trapo and Oxtra products and post a tagline of your meme creation (NOT THE MEME PICTURE) in the comments below the contest announcement post (dated 28 of September 2020) on Facebook.
Step 3: Fill up the contest form (https://my.trapo.asia/pages/trapo-meme-contest) and upload your meme in jpeg format by the deadline mentioned above.
- Winners will be selected based on criteria determined by TRAPO in its sole and absolute discretion.
A total of the top three (3) best memes will be selected by TRAPO. Grand prize winner will be picked from a poll system. So remember to share the Facebook post and get your supporters to vote for you between 6th to 8th of October 2020! Fake votes by ghost accounts will be ignored.
Winners announcement will be made on 12th of October 2020 on TRAPO Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/trapomalaysia/).
Winners will be required to get in touch with TRAPO Malaysia via Trapo’s website live chat (https://my.trapo.asia) or email (email@example.com). We may ask for your personal information for verification purposes and/or to arrange for delivery of the prizes.
- The winner is responsible to respond to the questions by TRAPO Malaysia and provide their home address and related personal identification documents (NRIC or Passport) within three (3) working days after Trapo responds. Prizes shall be forfeited or disposed of at the discretion of TRAPO, if selected winner fails to do so.
- TRAPO reserves the right to disqualify or reject, at its sole and absolute discretion, any participants and/or revoke or forfeit any prizes at any stage of the contest.
- Grand prize winner will be rewarded with one (1) piece of Oxtra Supercharged Vacuum (limited edition) worth RM 359.90. First runner up winner will be rewarded with one (1) piece of Oxtra Motion-Sensing Air Purifier worth RM 299.90. Second runner up winner will be rewarded with two (2) cans of Oxtra Antibac Car Spray worth RM 79.80.
- Prize(s) color may vary from the illustrated photo(s), depending on the computer /devices screen resolutions.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and/or exchangeable, including color and scent options. Prizes are subject to availability and TRAPO reserves the right to substitute any prizes with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By participating in this event, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this event and TRAPO’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. TRAPO reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this event.
- TRAPO assumes no responsibility for late entries due to any reasons including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
- If participants are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this contest, TRAPO reserves the right to disqualify participant(s) without notice and hesitation. The commencement of legal proceedings are under the full extent of applicable laws.
- This contest and the Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with or in relation to this contest.
- TRAPO reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this contest or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.