Oxtra Hydrophobic Wiper Blades can withstand extreme temperatures, including intense heat during sunnier days. Plus, it’s extremely durable and performs with less friction than your traditional rubber car wipers. Perfect for multiple years of use!
- Creates a strong water-repellent coating with every swipe
- Intense water-beading effect
- Prevents water build-up
- Quick and easy to install
Now clearer vision is achievable anytime, anywhere. Made possible with Oxtra Hydrophobic Wiper Blades.
1) How long does the hydrophobic coating last?
The hyrophobic coating from Oxtra Hyrophobic Wiper Blades can last up to 2 years, which makes it last 24 months longer that your average rubber car wiper.
2) Will this fit in my car?
Yes! Oxtra Hydrophobic Wiper Blades is sutable for 98% of car models available. For more information on sizing and car model suitability, kindly contact our Customer Service.
3) How will I know which size to choose?
Simply measure your existing car wipers for an accurate sizing. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service for your car model's wiper size.
4) Will this damage my windshield?
No, it will not. The silicone-blend makes it safe and gentle for your windshield as it causes less friction.
5) Can I get this professionally installed?
Yes! Simply order your Oxtra Hydrophobic Wiper Blade and set the delivery address to the TRAPO Hub of your choice. Once your item has arrived, you may visit the Hub and get one of our TRAPO staff to install it for you.
6) How long will the blades last?
Oxtra Hyrophobic Wiper Blades are highly durable and can last for multiple years of use.
7) Is this sold in pairs?
To buy this in pairs you will need to order 2 UNITS. This item is sold per piece, not in pairs.
4) How do I know if I need new wiper blades?
It's time to replace your car wiper blades if you experience any of the following:
- Streaky windshields
- Squeaky or chattering sounds during swiping
- Damaged or bent wipes
- Damaged of dangling rubber strip
For more information on when you should replace your car wiper blades, you can refer to our article here.